Day 1: Hanoi arrival (D)
You are warmly welcomed by our Tour guide at Noi Bai Airport and transferred to your hotel in Hanoi capital. Be free and relax after long journey. In the evening, attend Water Puppet Show and enjoy welcome dinner. Overnight in Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi – Halong bay – the World heritage (B/L/D)
After breakfast at hotel. Leave Hanoi at 8:00AM for Halong Bay, The World Heritage Area of outstanding natural beauty on the Ocean (approx 3.5hours by bus). Upon arrival, get on the private boat cruising around the islands, islets, caves and grottos. Enjoy seafood lunch on boat and take a short excursion to Thien Cung cave Or Dau Go cave. Drive back to Hanoi & overnight in Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi city tour – Hue (B/L/D) – by flight
Have breakfast at hotel. Start at 8:00AM from your hotel by car to visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum, One pillar pagoda, Tran Quoc pagoda. After lunch, visit to Temple of Literature, the first university of Vietnam, Ethnology museum. Wonder around Hoan Kiem lake then visit Ngoc Son Temple. In the late afternoon, take flight to the Imperial City – Hue City. Overnight in Hue
Day 4: Hue Imperial city (B/L/D)
Have breakfast at hotel. Start 08:00AM the tour with a visit to Imperial Citadel and King Khai Dinh tomb, King Tu Duc Tomb, Thien Mu Pagoda. Then embark a boat cruising along Perfume river to admire sunset and enjoy Vietnamese traditional folk song on boat. Overnight in Hue
Day 5: Hue – Danang – Hoi An (B/L/D)
After breakfast at hotel. Drive to Hoi An town, which is about 120km from Hue through Hai Van pass and Lang Co beach, one of the most beautiful beach of Vietnam. Stop to visit Cham museum which is the open air collection of Cham sculpture with many of the sandstone carvings to understand Cham Culture. Take a walk to visit ancient tiny town, Hoi An, Japanese covered bridge, some Chinese Assembly Halls, and some typical Vietnamese houses of 18 century. Time for shopping or relaxing on the bank of Thu Bon river or Cua Dai Beach. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 6: Hoi An – Danang – Ho Chi Minh City (B/L/D) by flight
After breakfast at hotel, take morning a flight to Ho Chi Minh city. Afternoon tour to visit Cu chi tunnel to visit the military base of Vietnamese Army which is a system of tunnels to understand how people lived, struggled and won the war. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 7: Ho Chi Minh city – Mekong D elta – Half day city tour (B/L/D)
After breakfast at hotel, Leave at 07:30AM from your hotel for My Tho, on arrival, get on a private boat cruising Market and along small creek to Mekong River estuary, to Phoenix Island and stop at a garden restaurant for Vietnamese lunch. The motorized boat cruises more along natural creeks and quiet village in Ben Tre Province. Visit orchards, bee – keeping farm, taste natural honey and honey wine, enjoy tropical fruit, traditional music, wonder around a distillery, explore the local coconut candy production process, taste candy & coconut pulp. On the way back to Ho Chi Minh, stop at a bonsai garden in My Tho. Arrival in Saigon, visit Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral and Ben Thanh Market. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 8: Ho Chi Minh – Departure (B)
Free time until transfer to airport take flight to your home. End trip.
NOTE: B = Breakfast, L – Lunch, D = Dinner
TOUR COST IN USD PER PAX (Valid from 01 Oct, 2015 to 30 April, 2017
(Except Holiday and New Year)
|Ranks||2pax||3-4pax||5-7pax||10-14pax||15 + 1 FOC||20+1 FOC||25 +1 FOC||30 + 1 FOC||35 + 1 FOC||Single Sup|
- Private transfers
- Private boat in Halong Bay and Mekong
- Local English Speaking Tour guide
- Accommodation (check in at 14:00 and check out at 12:00)
- All entrance fees
- All meals as indicated
- Daily bottle of mineral water
- All activities mentioned
- All service charge and government tax
- 01 FOC based on twin sharing for 16pax up
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Other not mentioned
- Visa fee
- International flight in/out Vietnam
- Domestic flight ticket (Hanoi – Hue; Danang – Saigon by Vietnam airline – 80usd/pax/way)
- Airport tax
- Tour cost is valid up to 31 Sep 2017 (Except Holiday and New Year) and could be changed due to big variation of local market
- Tour cost is NET and NON – Commission, the mark up is yours (10, 15, 20, 25 … %)
- Tour cost based on English speaking tour guide, Other languages upon request with surcharge (if any)
- Top 5 star hotel ranges (Sofitel Metropole hotel in Hanoi, The Nam Hai resort in Hoian, Evason Hideaway in Nha Trang and Park Hyatt hotel in Ho Chi Minh…) are upon request.
- Customized tours are upon requests, if you have any request, please contact us directly for best itinerary and best cost
- Request and booking at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org